The rolling hills, waters, sculptures and forests of Midlothian Castle is our place to gather and let lose celebrating season's change by the fire, on the dance floor and under the stars.
...**This is our most exciting year for harvest to date as we look to move the festival in a more major direction in terms of music, arts and structures. We plan to knock your socks off compared to our great event last year and we look forward sharing it together.
New (so far) for 2011 we have a:
- 2.5 times larger pyramid
- major international head liners with: Marc Romboy, Osunlade, Perfect Stranger, Stereohypnosis
- a fantastic decor plan for all areas
- music Friday night and early in the afternoon Saturday making Harvest a truly 3 day music event
- a whole bunch of other big plans in the worksï
- and 1500 person maximum capacity keep harvest at a manageable size that you can always find your friends ata
Shanti Baba - 546 Queen St W
Moog / Slinky Records - 442 Queen St W
Play De Record - 357A Yonge St
Studio Gang - 112 Ossington Ave
Sideshow Caf a 1300 Gerrard St. E.
Fairies Pyjamas - 29 Kensington Ave
Plastic Wrap - 2235 Dundas St. W.
Shakedown Street - 109 King W
Cottage 13 - 224 King St W
The Spill Coffee Bar - 414 George St N
**Normal Clothing -184 Rideau Street
Friday 4pm to midnight / Saturday 2pm onwards
ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS, FIREWORKS OR EARLY ARRIVALS