- CAGE - (RELIGION)
PAUL T & EDWARD OBERON W/ JUICEMAN
SHINE & MAFS
- GROW - (OH MY ROSH AND FRIENDS)
A LITTLE SOUND
RAY VON B2B THORNE B2B OMR
ANTICS B2B T-LEX
HOMEBASS FT JHUNNA
- GARAGE - (CLUB GLOW)
Denham AudioLMajorMani FestoBorai
- BARBERSHOP - (MODERN FUNKTION X TRIBES)
Andreas (UK) B2B Hustle & Groove
OH MY ROSH
SINCLAIR & PALACIO
PHILL B2B SUGARLOAF
Ami (UK) B2B FLAKE
- (UCL TAKEOVER) -
-RARE FM TAKEOVER-
-PMAD x House of Gaffe TAKEOVER
World's Collide - A new collaboration between The Cause, Modern Funktion and Motive Hunter, filling the void of legendary midweek sessions at Herbal, Bar Rumba and Plastic People, with the best of drum and bass, house, disco, garage and more.
Following the recently started heavyweight monthly-series at The Cause - World’s Collide are back with an absolute scorcher of a Halloween party including two unannounced special guests - it’s defiantly the season for surprises.
Paul T & Edward Oberon take over the cage for their official album launch celebration - showcasing the likes of V Recordings compadre’s the Beat Merchants & Kenny Ken as well as Grooverider and a super special surprise guest as the headliner.
Oh My Rosh brings his mates to takeover the Grow room and fly the flag for Bristol - featuring a LIVE set from Gardna, A Little Sound, Antics, Ray Von B, Thorne, OMR, Homebase & another scorcher of a special guest.
All sides of the bass spectrum will be represented from House, Disco, Tech, Garage, D&B, Jungle & 140 with the Garage & the Barbers shop covered by Denham Audio & Modern Funktion X Tribes.
We have spent a large amount of time evaluating the safest way to open in order to protect our staff, our operation and those that choose to dance with us.
Providing evidence of a negative lateral flow test is now a 100% mandatory condition of entry, with the procedures outlined in our process only.
We appreciate these extra steps, maybe more effort but we are doing this with the best intentions.
We feel they are necessary to aid validation, protecting the freedom and peace of mind inside our venue that we all desire.
We hope you can understand and make the effort for the safety of everyone. Please note, we will keep it under constant review.
1. ORDER LATERAL FLOW TESTS FROM GOV.UK website to your home or collect from a local pharmacy.
2. Take the test up to 24 hours before the event and wait at least 30 minutes for the result. We recommend after you wake up, before eating or drinking.
3. Using your phone, take a photo of the test result alongside a passport or driving license with your photo clearly in view. (see example below).
4. Report the results of your test to the NHS online via the Gov.uk site in order to receive an official NHS email/SMS. We will match the time this is received with the time your photo was taken.
5. If you have a positive test – forward the NHS email plus the photo with ID attached and your RA reference number to: [email protected]
6. If you have a negative test you will be permitted entry, but you MUST be able to provide BOTH of the following to enter:
(A) The photo showing your test next to the clear ID (passport or driving license).
*The photo must be saved in the camera roll containing the time it was taken.
(b) The email or text confirmation from the NHS.
This is a 100% mandatory condition of entry that ALL customers, staff and performers are required to follow.
If you have any questions regarding our policy - please email [email protected]