It feels surreal to say this, but here goes.. August 21st i'll be playing ALL NIGHT LONG at Village Underground ✨ after a year of broadcasting my NTS shows from home and connecting with you lot, i am now SO READY to be doing this for real and to take control from start to finish. If there's one thing this year has made me realise, it's how much i miss the club & seeing all your faces on the dance floor. So let's get cracking & have one big ol' dance.
IMPORTANT COVID TICKETHOLDER INFO
Village underground covid policy: https://www.villageunderground.co.uk/news/covid-19-reopening-policy/
As the date of our first weekend of club events approaches (we can’t believe we’re even saying that!) We think that it is important to share with you, our loyal party people, the steps that we are taking to ensure your experience at Percolate is as safe as we can possibly make it.
We are battered and bruised, financially and mentally, after an 18-month hiatus from doing what we love so much, and this is an understandably anxious time for all of us. Now have a real chance to take back our right to dance.
Whilst we will do what we can to lead the way in this area it is only our collective effort and responsibility that will prevail and safeguard our ability to rave safely together for the months to come. Please make sure you do your part to protect our artists, staff, and above all your fellow dancers.
With this in mind we will be requesting one of the following as a condition of entry to all of our events:
- COVID passport, showing a negative result from the NHS app
- An email/SMS with a negative result on the day of the event
- A positive test result, within the last 6 months (as long as you’ve finished isolating)
- A certificate that proves you are fully vaccinated, in the UK or in another country
- This will apply to both those with tickets and those purchasing on the door. If you cannot supply information relating to one of these you will be denied entry.
For our part, we’ll be doing the following:
- Temp checks on the door
- Asking for proof to gain entry
- Regular staff testing
- Staff in masks
- Sanitizer points throughout all venues
- We encourage you to wear a mask whilst queuing on entry and when moving around the venue (going to toilets/ at the bar)
If you test positive and have a ticket already:
- Email us no later than 10 hours before the show
- Include a photo of the test and a copy of the message you received from the NHS
- We will offer you preferential tickets to a future show