Doors open at 10am. no re-entry.
We have everything you need on site... multiple street food options, fresh juices, tea coffee and nine bars serving cocktails, spirits, pints and more . A cloakroom will also be available.
The Cause is back in all its original glory and much, much more than ever seen before.
Somehow amongst the madness of the last year or so, we have morphed into a bigger beast than we had ever imagined and we are absolutely itching to showcase a proper party for you all.
This will be the first dance in the Theatre as we open the full complex all weekend for a huge celebration.
The line-up for our opening weekend will remain mostly unannounced, but expect to hear some of our favourite selectors playing all strands of underground, electronic music - house, techno, disco, breaks, garage & more 😊
A 100% proper knees up x
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your ticket is valid ONLY for the time of arrival specified. Please do not purchase if you can not make this time.
As we all know these dates are tentative, but we are confident they will happen even if we have to move them along a little. By purchasing now you will be guaranteeing your space on our dancefloor and play your part in history... The return of rave!
We will reschedule this show if necessary, with full refunds available if we can not hold the party before the end of the year, or if you are unable to make it.
⚡ IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES⚡
*Please read all the steps below*
We are absolutely buzzing to be open again this week!
However, safety must come first.
We have spent days evaluating the safest way to open in order to protect our staff, our operation and those that choose to dance with us.
Providing evidence of a negative lateral flow test is now a 100% mandatory condition of entry, with the procedures outlined in our process only.
We appreciate these extra steps maybe more effort but we are doing this with the best intentions.
We feel they are necessary to aid validation, protecting the freedom and peace of mind inside our venue that we all desire.
We hope you can understand and make the effort for the safety of everyone.
Please note, we will keep it under constant review.
⚡ INSTRUCTIONS ⚡
1. ORDER LATERAL FLOW TESTS FROM GOV.UK website to your home or collect from a local pharmacy.
2. Take the test up to 24 hours before the event and wait at least 30 minutes for the result. We recommend after you wake up, before eating or drinking.
3. Using your phone, take a photo of the test result alongside a passport or driving license with your photo clearly in view. (see example below).
4. Report the results of your test to the NHS online via the Gov.uk site in order to receive an official NHS email/SMS. We will match the time this is received with the time your photo was taken.
5. If you have a positive test – forward the NHS email plus the photo with ID attached and your RA reference number to: [email protected]
6. If you have a negative test you will be permitted entry, but you MUST be able to provide BOTH of the following to enter:
(A) The photo showing your test next to clear ID (passport or driving license).
*The photo must be saved in the camera roll containing the time it was taken.
(b) The email or text confirmation from NHS.
This a 100% mandatory condition of entry that ALL customers, staff and performers are required to follow.
If you have any questions regarding our policy - please email [email protected]