This event has been rescheduled to 27 August 2021
Since ‘Freedom Day’ was pushed back, we’ve been working hard at finding a new date for our party scheduled to take place on Saturday 10th July.
After weeks of hard work securing a new slot and rescheduling a lengthy list of artists, we’re delighted to announce that this Alien Communications show will now take place on a Friday 27th August at @thecauselondon with the following lineup:
Harri & Domenic
… + many more to be rescheduled/announced
All tickets for the original date will now be valid for our new Friday 27th August.
For anyone that cannot make the new date, RA will be releasing a tool allowing you to apply for a refund in the next few days. Alternatively, you can choose to leave your ticket revenue as a donation - something which would be massively appreciated given the costly nature of having to reschedule a show.
We hope as many people as possible can make the new date and are sure this party’s going to be even better than originally anticipated!
⚡IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES⚡
We are absolutely buzzing to be open again this week!
However, safety must come first.
We have spent days evaluating the safest way to open in order to protect our staff, our operation and those that choose to dance with us.
Providing evidence of a negative lateral flow test is now a 100% mandatory condition of entry, with the procedures outlined in our process only.
We appreciate these extra steps maybe more effort but we are doing this with the best intentions.
We feel they are necessary to aid validation, protecting the freedom and peace of mind inside our venue that we all desire.
We hope you can understand and make the effort for the safety of everyone.
Please note, we will keep it under constant review.
⚡ INSTRUCTIONS ⚡
1. ORDER LATERAL FLOW TESTS FROM GOV.UK website to your home or collect from a local pharmacy.
2. Take the test up to 24 hours before the event and wait at least 30 minutes for the result. We recommend after you wake up, before eating or drinking.
3. Using your phone, take a photo of the test result alongside a passport or driving license with your photo clearly in view.
4. Report the results of your test to the NHS online via the Gov.uk site in order to receive an official NHS email/SMS. We will match the time this is received with the time your photo was taken.
5. If you have a positive test – forward the NHS email plus the photo with ID attached and your RA reference number to: [email protected]
6. If you have a negative test you will be permitted entry, but you MUST be able to provide BOTH of the following to enter:
(A) The photo showing your test next to clear ID (passport or driving license).
*The photo must be saved in the camera roll containing the time it was taken.
(B) The email or text confirmation from NHS.
This a 100% mandatory condition of entry that ALL customers, staff and performers are required to follow
If you have any questions regarding our policy - please email [email protected]