We are throwing a large multi-room party - need we say any more ;)
⚡ INSTRUCTIONS ⚡
1. Order a lateral flow test from the Gov.uk website to your home or collect from a local pharmacy.
2. Take the test up to 24 hours before the event and wait at least 30 minutes for the result. We recommend after you wake up, before eating or drinking.
3. Using your phone, take a photo of the test result alongside a passport or driving license with your photo clearly in view. (see example below).
4. Report the results of your test to the NHS online via the Gov.uk site in order to receive an official NHS email/SMS. We will match the time this is received with the time your photo was taken.
5. If you have a positive test – forward the NHS email plus the photo with ID attached and your RA reference number to: [email protected]
6. If you have a negative test you will be permitted entry, but you MUST be able to provide BOTH of the following to enter:
(A) The photo showing your test next to clear ID (passport or driving license).
*The photo must be saved in the camera roll containing the time it was taken.
(b) The email or text confirmation from NHS.
This a 100% mandatory condition of entry that ALL customers, staff and performers are required to follow.
If you have any questions regarding our policy - please email [email protected]